Can Renal Denervation control Resistant Hypertension??

Can Renal Denervation control Resistant Hypertension??


It is well known fact that if hypertension is not treated on time then it can turn into resistant hypertension. Resistant hypertension refers to the condition where blood pressure remains high even after taking three antihypertensive agents of different classes. After various studies it has been seen that renal denervation can lower the blood pressure in hypertensive Patients who are not taking medications.

Renal denervation is less painful, endovascular catheter based procedure which uses radio frequency or ultrasound ablation. This procedure removes the nerves in the wall of renal artery by radio frequency pulses or ultrasound. Due to this there is reduction of afferent and efferent activity to the kidney and as a result blood pressure can be reduced. Basically renal denervation provides energy to the kidney nerves and regulates the blood pressure.

Studies were conducted to check the efficacy of the treatment. The study included several patients having uncontrolled hypertension who were not taking any antihypertensive drugs at least a month prior to the treatment. When the systolic blood pressure is between 150 to 180 mmHg and the diastolic pressure is more than 90mmHg then the condition is referred to as uncontrolled hypertension. Patients were subjected to renal denervation procedure in the main renal arteries and branches. Their blood pressure was measure regularly for three months and compare with other groups.

The result observed after three months showed that the systolic and diastolic blood pressure declined in the renal denervation. The reduction in blood pressure was more than 5.5 mmHg. This result proved that renal denervation can reduce blood pressure in the hypertensive patients who are not taking antihypertensive medications.

However this treatment doesn’t work for everyone and its long term benefit is still unknown. So this treatment can be considered as a mean to lower the blood pressure but it should not be taken as an alternative to blood pressure medication. This procedure should only be offered to those patients whose blood pressure cannot be lowered even after improving their lifestyle and taking medications.


Comments

  1. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hypertension Can Be Linked To Dementia

Uric acid level responsible for increase in blood pressure